We are delighted to announce that Red7Marine has received the Employer Recognition Scheme Gold Award, demonstrating our support towards the Armed Forces community and our aligned values with the Armed Forces Covenant.
Red7Marine formalised its commitment to being an Armed Forces Friendly Employer back in 2020 when we achieved the ERS Bronze Award and first signed the Armed Forces Covenant.
We are now extremely proud to have achieved the Gold Award, the highest badge of honour, and be one of the few companies in the UK to hold this prestigious award.
The specific measures we have taken this year to promote services to armed forces personnel, veterans and their families has included:
- Attending and promoting career opportunities at The National Transition Event at the Silverstone Conference Centre – an event which brought together MoD, service leavers, veterans & family members with employers to aid successful, sustainable transition & networking opportunities for those leaving the Armed Forces.
- Updating a section of our website on support for veterans entering a career with Red7Marine
- Regularly promoting the Armed Forces Covenant and Employer Recognition Scheme across our social media channels and website
- Promoting Armed Forces Week/Day across our social media channels and sharing the stories of our Military Veterans
- Presenting to the Engineering Cohort of Building Heroes – an association that helps service leavers, veterans, reservists and military families by providing training and employment support into a new career in construction