WE ARE HIRING – PROJECT MANAGER
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
The individual will be competent in working in and around the marine environment, together with the development of method statements and risk assessments and construction phase plans / project execution plans in accordance with CDM 2015 regulations.
The Project Manager will oversee the construction process to manage the project in relation to programme, budget and delivering innovation.
- To manage and oversee Red7Marine projects;
- To maintain site progress, scheduling, financial records and as-built information;
- To lead, manage, motivate and mentor all project personnel;
- To implement the designated Engineering, Planning and Control processes and procedures for the contracts in accordance with the business requirements;
- To actively pursue excellence on site and suggest improvements to processes which will be of benefit to the job;
- Creation of the weekly programmes and monitor critically against them;
- To manage the setting out for the project and to alert the Lead Engineer if support is required;
- To interface with the site team throughout the project life cycle to ensure their requirements are met and to flag issues where appropriate
- The management and coordination of engineering consultants and subcontractors/suppliers to deliver services as required;
- Preparation of Method Statements Risk Assessments and construction phase plans/project execution plans for review and approval by Client representatives.
To access the full job description please click here:
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]